If you plan to use an OnCall Health online booking page for your practice, you may wish to have a member of your organization's administrative team help manage your availability. If that's the case, please follow the steps below to set up a booking calendar that can be shared with and managed by that admin.
- If you haven't already, follow these steps to set up a new calendar
- Click the icon to the right of your new calendar, and select "Settings and sharing."
- Scroll down, under "Share with specific people," select "ADD PEOPLE."
- In order to allow your coordinator to manage (i.e. edit) your availability, enter their email address and you will select "Make changes AND manage sharing" under the permission settings. Then click "SEND" to confirm the changes.
- After clicking "SEND," your coordinator will receive an e-mail invitation to view and manage your calendar
- To add and manage availability, please follow these steps.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com